Home Remedies For Skin Whitening That Give Amazing Results
Everybody wants to have a fair skin. For this purpose they spend lots of money on fairness creams and cosmetics. There are certain factors which can cause the skin to become dark or tanned such as intestinal disorders, heredity factors, malnutrition, certain medications, prolonged exposure to sunlight and Addison’s disease. Some of the common symptoms of dark skin are differences in skin tone, brown patches and blemishes on skin.
Skin Whitening Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for skin whitening which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for skin whitening which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for skin whitening is the use of lemon juice. All you have to do is take some lemon juice and apply it on your skin. Wait for some time and allow it to dry. Later wash with water. Lemon will work as natural bleach and daily use of this method will lighten up your skin tone.
2. Take one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of milk powder, one teaspoon of lemon juice and half teaspoon of almond oil. Mix them together and then apply this mixture on your face. Wait for ten to fifteen minutes and then wash with water. This is one of the most efficient home remedies for skin whitening.
3. Take some almonds and soak them in water for the whole night. Next morning peel these almonds and grind them into a fine paste. Now take some honey and mix it with this almond paste. Apply this mixture on your face and wait for it to dry. Later you can scrub your face gently to remove it. This natural remedy will bring glow to your skin and will make it appear shiny.
4. Take some dry orange peel and make them into a fine powder. Mix this powder with raw milk and then apply on your face. Wait until it dries off and then wash with warm water.
5. Potatoes can also be very beneficial for skin whitening. All you have to do is apply potato juice on the affected region of your skin on daily basis. This will help in reducing blemishes and pigmentation.
6. You can even use a mixture of oatmeal and rose water to make your skin appear white. Just rub the mixture of oatmeal and rose water on your skin for a while and then use cold water to wash it.
7. Take some mint leaves and grind them properly. Now apply it on your skin and wait for twenty minutes. Later use cold water to wash it. Regular use of this home remedy for fifteen days will give you good results.
8. Mixture of cucumber juice and lemon juice is also very helpful in making your skin white. Just apply this mixture on your skin and wait for fifteen minutes. Later wash with water.
These were some of the most effective home remedies for skin whitening which are simple, cost-effective and convenient to use at home.